The FSNAE welcomes applications for membership from applicants meeting the following requirements:
- Have a registration with a medical or healthcare profession
a) applicant is currently practising acupuncture or TCM in the UK or Europe, or
b) possesses qualifications of at least 4 years full time training from China’s university/college of TCM, or university/college of western medicine with TCM training acceptable to the Board of FSNAE
- Have had at least 20 hours training in FSN therapy provided by FSNAE approved training courses or by FSNAE approved trainers, which covered the areas of:
a) foundation course of Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling
b) physical examination courses of Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling
c) practical skills
- 15 hours clinical training
Membership of the FSNAE entitles to:
- 10% discount in on-line shop
- 25% discount CPD training fee
- Free clinical advice from FSN PGS Graders
- Free to join social media such as WeChat audio and video seminars
- Reduced fee for annual conference
Applications & Subscriptions
The Fee for this year is £100.
You can also download an application form
Once the application form has been received, the council will arrange an interview. Please view our Admission Procedure for more details.
Membership of FSNAE is at the discretion of the Board, who reserve the right to decline membership applications or renewals if they have due cause.